Over the last couple of months, you may have had to find new and exciting ways to keep your furry friends entertained, especially if you have returned back to the office after working from home for two years. This has led to lots of fun and innovative pet products that have been released, from tech tracking collars and microchip feeders to health trackers and video games designed especially for your doggy companions.
Here are a few of our favourite pet products that (almost!) seem like they’re from the future!
Ever wondered what your dog gets up to when they’re exploring off lead or wandering around in the garden? Now you can find out with GoPro’s Fetch Harness Lead.
• The harness can be strapped to the back and chest for different camera angles.
• It’s washable and comfortable for your pets.
• Simply put your dog in the harness, take them for a walk and watch the interesting footage when you’re home.
• It’s waterproof too so great for typical British weather!
What’s better than receiving lots of treats, toys and supplies for your dog straight to your door every week?
Subscription boxes for pets from Wild Thought online pet shop have become extremely popular and are expected to grow even bigger in the future.
• They are a hassle-free, convenient way to get treats for your dogs.
• They include items like chews, toys and treats to keep them entertained for hours.
• They’re designed with your pet’s health and happiness in mind.
• All products featured in these particular boxes are natural, healthy and eco-friendly.
• They can often be tweaked to suit your dog’s breed, age, dietary requirements and individual likes. This way, you can make sure that they love what they get every single time!
Interactive smart toys
Just like humans, dogs need to keep their minds active in order to stay healthy. It’s expected that interactive smart toys, like challenging puzzles, will continue to prove popular over the coming years, with online platforms like Amazon and eBay already stocking thousands of products.
• These types of toys provide mental stimulation, self-entertainment, stress relief and encourage slower eating habits. They’re also great for keeping them out of trouble when you are busy or out of the house for short periods of time!
• There are lots of options available, including sensory toys, treat dispensers, vessel toys and many more.
• There are versions out there that can help with behavioural problems like fast eating, aggressive chewing and over-excitement.
We hope that this article gives you some new ideas to help keep your pet entertained both now and in the future. If you need further advice on how to deal with boredom, this article from Woodgreen Animal Charity may help.
Good luck and let us know if you have any more suggestions to try!