The Stolen German Shepherd
PJ, a loving dog who was instrumental in helping her owner, and Iraq War vet recover from PTSD was finally reunited with his owner this week.
A group of terrible thieves spotted the beautiful shepherd relaxing alone in her yard when they snatched her away from her loving family.
After a long search, KABC- TV reports that the loving pup was returned in good health to his family on Saturday Night.
They report that the dog’s theft completely devastated his owner Francisco Torres, as the pup has become an instrumental part of his recovery. Angela Torres says, that the Shepherd has “been really good” to her family.
The station reports the dog’s theft devastated owner Francisco Torres because of his struggles with PTSD. Angela Torres says PJ has “been really good” to her husband.
“She’s part of our family, and mostly it’s more important for her to come back for my husband, because he suffers from PTSD and she’s been really good to him,” his wife, Angela Torres said last week.
Surveillance video caught someone taking the dog from the gated yard outside the family home.
No arrests have been made, and officials aren’t saying how PJ was found.
The easiest way to prevent this is to keep track of your dog at all times.
GPS-enabled dog collars.
HelloNuzzle’s special collar is equipped with a GPS tracker
- It’s paired with an app on your cell phone
- It gives you turn-by-turn updates if your dog is on the move
- What if they’re not on the move? You’ll able to find them fast because it will give you a near-exact location: accurate up to 10-feet
- If your dog is pushing the boundaries of where they’re allowed, the app alerts you immediately. This can save your dog from becoming lost in the first place
- HelloNuzzle’s collars are re-chargeable